University Dining has gone to contactless payments for most of our on-campus restaurants. Chick-fil-A, STACKS Sandwiches & Snacks, Starbucks Social Sciences and We Proudly Serve Starbucks only accept orders through Grubhub. Download the Grubhub app to place orders on your phone using Dining Dollars, KCash or debit/credit for pick-up at these locations. You can also use your Meal Plan entries to order Combo Meals or Dining Dollars for à la carte fare to go from Stingers and The Commons.
Get started now and receive $3 off your first on-campus dining pick-up order of $7 or more when you use code NOMS.*
- Download the Grubhub app
- Select "Get Started" to set up your account
- Place your pickup order during regular business hours
- Pre-pay using Dining Dollars, KCash, a Meal Plan entry, or a credit/debit card
- Pick up your order with ease
*Valid through 6/30/2021
Chick-fil-A Pick Up
When you pick up your Grubhub order at Chick-fil-A:
- Look for the check-in sign
- Open your order status in the Grubhub app, press the "check-in" button
- Tap your phone on the sign when prompted
- Get in line when you see your order number on the digital screen, indicating that your order is ready
- Enjoy your meal!