University Dining has gone to contactless payments for most of our on-campus restaurants. Chick-fil-A, STACKS Sandwiches & Snacks, Starbucks Social Sciences and We Proudly Serve Starbucks only accept orders through Grubhub. Download the Grubhub app to place orders on your phone using Dining Dollars, KCash or debit/credit for pick-up at these locations. You can also use your Meal Plan entries to order Combo Meals or Dining Dollars for à la carte fare to go from Stingers and The Commons.
Get started now and receive $3 off your first on-campus dining pick-up order of $7 or more when you use code NOMS.*
- Download the Grubhub app
- Select "Get Started" to set up your account
- Place your pickup order during regular business hours
- Pre-pay using Dining Dollars, KCash, a Meal Plan entry, or a credit/debit card
- Pick up your order with ease
*Valid through 6/30/2021
To add the KSU Campus and link your Meal Plan entries, Dining Dollar and KCash to an established Grubhub account:
- Navigate to the "My Grubhub" screen
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner
- Select "Campus Dining"
- Click the "Find Your Campus" button
- Search for "Kennesaw State University" in the search bar
- Click the "Add Affiliation" button
- Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
- Click the "Add Campus Card" button
- Enter your KSU email address and password
- Click the "Sign In" button
- Complete Duo authentication
- Once your campus card is confirmed, click "Ok"