Summer Meal Plans
Important Dining Dates
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022: The first day to use your Summer 2022 Meal Plan
- Wednesday, August 3: The last day to use your Summer 2022 Meal Plan entries and any Dining Dollars remaining in your account
- Use Access Plan entries at both of our award-winning dining halls, The Commons (Kennesaw) and Stingers (Marietta), for Grubhub combo meals to go, plus at food trucks on campus. After the last day of each semester’s finals, any unused entries will be forfeited.
- Entries can be used any time during the semester in which they were purchased.
- The more entries you purchase, the greater cost savings!
PlanEntriesCost Per EntryTotal Cost
Dining Dollars Plans
- Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that is loaded to your Talon Card.
- Use Dining Dollars to make sales tax-free food and beverage purchases on campus.
- Receive a discounted door rate at The Commons and Stingers.
- Dining Dollars may be added at any time. Any unused Dining Dollars will be forfeited after the last day of the summer semester.
Dining Dollars CostBonus ReceivedDining Dollars Received
How to Purchase a Commuter Meal Plan
Follow the steps below to mix and match an Access Plan and Dining Dollars to create your perfect summer plan through the mobile ordering app. Please note that it will take 24 to 48 hours for a Meal Plan charge to appear on your student account, but your Meal Plan is activated at the top of each hour if the semester is in session.
- Download the Transact Mobile Ordering app
- Select Kennesaw State University Dining
- Log in with your KSU student email address and password
- Mix and match an Access Plan and Dining Dollars amount
- Apply the cost to your student account or pay with a debit/credit card