Fall 2019 Commuter Student Meal Plans
About Commuter Student Meal Plans
Students who live off campus can mix and match an Access Plan and Dining Dollars to customize a Fall 2019 Meal Plan that meets their needs for dining on campus.
All KSU students may add to their Meal Plan throughout the semester by purchasing a Commuter Meal Plan option.
Why should I purchase a Meal Plan?
- Access to a variety of dining experiences
- Convenient dining locations around both campuses
- Cost effective
- A place to connect with others and to study
- Take part in an array of events
How to select a Commuter Meal Plan
- Go to the Meal Plan Portal
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Choose an Access Plan and Dining Dollars amount
- Select "Bursar Tender" from the payment drop down option, and your Meal Plan will be charged to your student account
Please note that it will take 24 to 48 hours for a Meal Plan charge to appear on your student account, but your Meal Plan is activated immediately upon purchase if the semester is in session.
About Access Plans
Access Plans have entries that can be used at both of our award-winning dining halls, The Commons (Kennesaw) and Stingers (Marietta). You may use your entries into the dining halls throughout the Fall 2019 semester; they do not roll over to the spring. The more entries you purchase, the greater your cost savings!
PlanEntriesCost per EntryTotal Cost
Dining Dollars Plans
About Dining Dollars
Dining Dollars can be used in any on-campus restaurant across both campuses. Dining Dollars may be used through the end of the Spring 2020 semester.