Commuter Student Meal Plans
Students who live off campus can mix and match an Access Plan and Dining Dollars to customize a Meal Plan that meets their needs each semester for dining on campus.Purchase Spring Meal Plan
Why should I purchase a Meal Plan?
- Access to a variety of dining experience
- Convenient dining locations around both campuses
- Cost effective
- A place to connect with others
- Take part in an array of events
How to select a Commuter Meal Plan
Follow the steps below to purchase a Meal Plan online and have the cost applied to your student account. You may also pay with a debit/credit card or KCash in one of the Meal Plan Offices. Please note that it will take 24 to 48 hours for a Meal Plan charge to appear on your student account, but your Meal Plan is activated immediately upon purchase if the semester is in session.
- Go to the Meal Plan Portal
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Choose an Access Plan or Dining Dollars amount (Please note that you can only select one option per transaction.)
- Select "Student Account" from the payment drop down option
Access Plans have entries that can be used at both of our award-winning dining halls, The Commons (Kennesaw) and Stingers (Marietta). You may use your entries into the dining halls throughout the semester; they do not roll over to the next semester. The more entries you purchase, the greater your cost savings!
PlanEntriesCost per EntryTotal Cost
Dining Dollars Plans
Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that is loaded to your Talon Card and can be used to make sales tax–free food and beverage purchases on campus. You can save money by using Dining Dollars at any of our restaurants, The Market and many vending machines on campus. Students can also use Dining Dollars to receive a discounted door rate at The Commons or Stingers. Dining Dollars may be added at any time and carry over from the fall to spring semester.