Download the Grubhub app to place orders on your phone using Dining Dollars, KCash or credit/debit for pick up at these locations. You can also use your Meal Plan entries to order Combo Meals or Dining Dollars for à la carte fare to go from Stingers and The Commons.
To add the KSU Campus and link your Meal Plan entries, Dining Dollars and KCash to an existing Grubhub account:
- Navigate to the "My Grubhub" screen
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner
- Select "Campus Dining"
- Click the "Find Your Campus" button
- Search for "Kennesaw State University" in the search bar
- Click the "Add Affiliation" button
- Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
- Click the "Add Campus Card" button
- Enter your KSU email address and password
- Click the "Sign In" button
- Complete Duo authentication
- Once your campus card is confirmed, click "Ok"
Download Grubhub Today!
Chick-fil-A Pick Up
When you pick up your Grubhub order at Chick-fil-A:
- Look for the check-in sign
- Open your order status in the Grubhub app and press the "check-in" button
- Tap your phone on the sign when prompted
- Get in line when you see your order number on the digital screen, indicating that your order is ready
- Enjoy your meal!
To contact Grubhub for account or app issues, navigate to the "My Grubhub" screen and click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner. Select "Help" under the "Support" heading, then select "Billing, Payments and Refunds." To chat with a Grubhub representative, select "Need More Help?" and then push the "Chat with a Care Agent" button.
No time to dine in? Use the Takeout Club! Enjoy the convenience of having someone else do the cooking for you no matter where you need to go. This is a free service for students who have a Meal Plan.
Ready to get started? Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Meal Plan office at The Commons or Meal Plan desk at Stingers to sign up at the beginning of each semester.
- See the cashier at the front entrance to trade your take-out token for a container. Cups will be provided for beverages along with eating utensils.
- Pay to enter as if you were dining in, but instead, take your favorite foods to go.
- Before returning, empty and rinse out the container and bring it to the cashier to receive a new container or ask for a take-out token to use later. Dirty containers will not be accepted.
- Repeat often.
Have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the Takeout Club guidelines and restrictions.