University Dining has gone to contactless payments for most of our on-campus restaurants. Chick-fil-A, Stacks Sandwiches & Snacks, Starbucks Social Sciences and We Proudly Serve Starbucks only accept orders through Grubhub. Download the Grubhub app to place orders on your phone using Dining Dollars, KCash or credit/debit for pick-up at these locations. You can also use your Meal Plan entries to order Combo Meals or Dining Dollars for à la carte fare to go from Stingers and The Commons.
Now through June 30, 2022, enjoy $3 off your first on-campus pick-up order of $7 or more when you use code NOMS.*
To add the KSU Campus and link your Meal Plan entries, Dining Dollars and KCash to an existing Grubhub account:
- Navigate to the "My Grubhub" screen
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner
- Select "Campus Dining"
- Click the "Find Your Campus" button
- Search for "Kennesaw State University" in the search bar
- Click the "Add Affiliation" button
- Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
- Click the "Add Campus Card" button
- Enter your KSU email address and password
- Click the "Sign In" button
- Complete Duo authentication
- Once your campus card is confirmed, click "Ok"
No time to dine in? Use the Takeout Club! Enjoy the convenience of having someone else do the cooking for you no matter where you need to go.
Ready to get started? Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Meal Plan office at The Commons or Meal Plan desk at Stingers to sign up at the beginning of each semester.
- Pay your $15 enrollment fee with KCash or Dining Dollars and pick up your first take-out token.
- See the cashier at the front entrance to trade your take-out token for a container. Cups will be provided for beverages along with eating utensils.
- Pay to enter as if you were dining in, but instead, take your favorite foods to go.
- Before returning, empty and rinse out the container and bring it to the cashier to receive a new container or ask for a take-out token to use later. Dirty containers will not be accepted.
- Repeat often.
Have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the Takeout Club guidelines and restrictions.